Friday, September 7, 2012

Possessed Dry Erase Board

Today I was in math class adding fractions with different denominators  from a worksheet. There wasn't room on the worksheet to do the equation, so we had to use dry erase boards. I drew an orange face on the board to encourage me and make me happy all through class. I was doing a problem when I noticed the face was yellow and it's smile had turned into an "bored" face, like this: :-|
I was utterly confused and thought that the student next to me had done it, but they only had a blue and pink dry-erase marker. I looked back at the face to see that it turned into a green sad face. I got really scared and was about to tell the teacher when the face all of a sudden faded to a red angry face with devil horns and then into a black blob with tiny white eyes and an oval shaped mouth full of teeth! All of a sudden tentacles of darkness shot out of the board and flailed around the classroom. There were papers flying around and desks toppling over, but everyone kept working and the teacher kept teaching. I thought it was odd but then noticed something odder...
everyone's faces had a black-ish taint, and they all had small, white eyes, and large oval mouths filled with sharp teeth.......

No comments:

Post a Comment